Jr Fair Livestock Auction
2021 Madison County Sales Committee Officers
President: Jim Rhoades
Vice President: Heather Mayabb
Treasurer: Kelly Sifrit
Secretary: Mandy Baker
Livestock sale is always last day of the fair at 9 AM.
Please join us for the
2021 Madison County
Junior Fair Livestock Sale
SATURDAY JULY 17, 2021
Madison County Fairgrounds, 205 Elm Street, London, OH
- Sale will begin at 9am
- Grand/Reserve Champions, as well as Premier Exhibitors, will sell at the beginning of their species in that sequence.
- Grand Showman will sell at 1pm.
- Sale Order: Goats, Sheep, Poultry, Rabbits,
Market Beef, Dairy Cheese Trays, Swine
- Champions Animal Showcase Area for viewing in the Franklin Barn
NEW THIS YEAR:
- BUYER’S HOSPITALITY LOUNGE in the Coughlin Community Center
with live streaming of the sale. Lounge will be open for the
duration of the sale. Food and refreshments provided.
SALE OF CHAMPIONS